listhelper-discuss

Re: How to disable listhelper for a gnu.org mailing list?

From: Bob Proulx
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2015 11:32:37 -0600

Hi John,

>   I have the following lists associated with bug, patch, and task
>   trackers on savannah:
>
>     address@hidden
>     address@hidden
>     address@hidden

Yes.  Those are listed in our hands-off set.

> Until recently that worked and I didn't see any messages that were sent
> directly to the list being approved automatically.  But now I it seems to be
> happening again.  Did something change?

I have been seeing help-octave and octave-maintainers mailing list
messages lately.  I don't know that anything has changed but I do
recall having seen those recently and those were not in the keep-away
list above.  Did you want those avoided too?  I have added them to the
list of hands-off lists.

The current complete list is now:

  help-octave
  octave-bug-tracker