listhelper-discuss

How to disable listhelper?

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: How to disable listhelper?
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 13:13:53 -0500

I have the following lists associated with bug, patch, and task
trackers on savannah:

  address@hidden
  address@hidden
  address@hidden

I'm the only admin/moderator for these lists but I've noticed that
messages are being approved without any action from me.

That would be great for some lists, but for these tracker lists I
never want people to post to these lists directly because when they
do that, their comments aren't saved in the tracker and the tracker
lacks possibly important information that people will not be able to
find later when trying to follow up on old items.

When I first noticed this behavior, I discovered that
address@hidden had been added as a moderator for the lists and
removed it to disable the service for these lists.  That seemed to do
the trick, but now messages are being approved without my action
again.

How can I find out how this is happening?  Is listhelper somehow
enabled for these lists even though the listhelper address is not
listed as a moderator address?

jwe