linux-c1

Re: my creddit

From: Berkant Cavin
Subject: Re: my creddit
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 19:45:49 -0700

D j ea o r H v om j e O v wn p er,

Your c f re r di h t doesn't m d atter to us!

If you O a WN o r a ea o l e z st t at s e and want
I g MM o EDIAT d E c v as n h to s f pen n d ANY way you like,
or simply wish to L w OW q ER your month f ly pa j ym e ent p s
by a third or mo h re,
here are the d i ea n ls n we hav u e T l ODA f Y:

$ 49 v 0 , 0 q 00 a s s l l ow a i s 3 , 6 g 5 %
$ 37 k 0 , 0 z 00 a h s lo l w a a s 3 , 9 x 0 %
$ 4 v 90 , 0 j 00 a r s lo l w a m s 3 , 2 d 0 %
$ 2 m 50 , 0 l 00 a d s l c ow a l s 3 , 3 m 5 %
$ 20 j 0 , 0 w 00 a k s lo j w a a s 3 , 5 t 5 %

V p isi x t ou h r s q it r e

Berkant Cavin , Ap f pr i ova n l M n ana b ge i r

his jug. William choked. Shut yer mouth! he said as soon as he could.
Yer cant expect folk to stop here for ever just to be et by you and
Bert. Youve et a village and a half between yer, since we come down
from the mountains. How much more dyer want? And times been up our