linux-c1

FROM DOUGLAS

From: Dr Oshomah Douglas
Subject: FROM DOUGLAS
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2002 06:15:57 +0200

Dear Sir,

A foreigner, late Engineer Johnson Creek, an Oil
Merchant, until his death three years ago, banked with
us here at Zenith Bank PLC., Lagos, and had a closing
balance of USD$18.5M (Eighteen Million, Five Hundred
Thousand United States Dollars)which the bank now
unquestionably expects to be claimed by any of his
available foreign next of kin or alternatively be
donated to a discredited trust fund for arms and
ammunition at a military war college here in Nigeria.

Fervent valuable efforts are being made by the Zenith
Bank to get in touch with any of the Creek family or
relatives but all have proved to no avail. It is
because of the perceived possibility of not going to
be able to locate any of late Engr. Johnson Creek's
next of kin (he had no wife and children) that the
management under the influence of our Chairman, board
of directors, so that an arrangement for the fund to
be declared "UNCLAIMABLE" and then be subsequently
donated to the Trust Fund for Arms and Ammunition
which will further enhance the course of war in Africa
and the world in general.

In order to avert this negative development, myself
and some of my trusted colleagues in the bank now seek
for your permission to have you stand as late Engr.
Johnson Creek's next of kin so that the fund,
USD$18.5M would be subsequently transferred and paid
into your bank account as the beneficiary next of kin.
All documents and proves to enable you get this fund
have been carefully worked out and we are assuring you
a 100% risk free involvement. Your share would be 30%
of the total amount. 10% has been set aside for
expenses while the rest would be for myself and my
colleagues for investment purposes in your country.

If this proposal is OK. by you and you do not wish to
take advantage of the trust we hope to bestow on you,
then kindly get to me immediately via my e-mail,Fax
no-234 1 7590801 or my Tel no- 234 80330 68432. Your
respond will be highly appreciated.

God bless you.

Regards,

Oshomah Douglas.