linterna-magica-users

Re: [linterna-magica-users] Linterna-magica not inserting itself in Vime

From: Ivaylo Valkov
Subject: Re: [linterna-magica-users] Linterna-magica not inserting itself in Vimeo pages, when new layout used
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 18:48:00 +0300

В 11:19 -0400 на 25.03.2012 (нд), Dave Hunt написа:
> Hi,

Hello,

> When I use the new layout for Vimeo pages,

Could you share from where this layout can be turned on/off? It will
help me test Linterna Mágica with it and try to duplicate the issue.

> Linterna-magica does not show
> up, and there is no way to play content.

> When I switch back to the old
> layout, Linterna does insert itself, but the videow no longer
> automatically play; I have to use the 'download' link, inserted by
> Linterna.

If this does not happen on every page, could you share a specific link?

> It still seems to work properly on youtube and blip.tv pages.

Support for some websites is specific and while some work others may
not. All three have specific support as far as I remember.

> Could this be related to bug
> https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/index.php?35996  entitled
> "Linterna-magica does not work"?

That bug is for the Scriptish extension that is an alternative to
Greasemonkey.

Thanks.