linterna-magica-users

Re: [linterna-magica-users] [Trisquel-users] anonymox and Linterna Magic

From: Ivaylo Valkov
Subject: Re: [linterna-magica-users] [Trisquel-users] anonymox and Linterna Magica
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 18:04:19 +0200

В 12:23 +0100 на 22.03.2012 (чт), address@hidden написа:
> Hello,

> This is just to say that Linterna Magica doesn't seem to work anymore. I
> tried it on Vimeo and Dailymotion and blibtv, running Firefox beta 12,
> Iceweasel testing (Firefox 10), and Firefox 11 in Lubuntu.
>
> Is it because I use it with Scriptish instead of Greasemonkey? Yet it used to
>
> work fine with Scriptish unless I remember wrongly.
>
> I still have to see how it goes on Trisquel 5 Gnome.
>
> I'm willing to send a report on the nongnu page but I'd like to check if I'm
> not just stupid.

It is always a good idea to spam me, the bug tracker [1] and the
linterna-magica-users at nongnu dot org mailing list. This will ensure
bug fixing and improvements. I would love it if everyone reported bugs
in the tracker [1] even if they turned out to be invalid. Especially
lately when I have little spare time and reading bug reports from
different sources (Trisquel mailing list/forum, the identi.ca group
etc.) requires me to make the bug report or fix the issue without making
one. Issues mentioned on such sources are hard to track and sometimes
they might not be noticed - using delete all when there is a lot of
unread mail from mailing lists.

Linterna Mágica is definitely working in Abrowser (practically Firefox)
11 and Greasemonkey in the websites mentioned by you. It seems there is
a problem with the code that injects Linterna Mágica in the page with
Scriptish 0.1.7 and Abrowser 11. Please report this as bug.

[1] http://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?group=linterna-magica