[Linphone-users] Issues compiling Liblinphone with tunnel support

From: Felix Perez Diener
Subject: [Linphone-users] Issues compiling Liblinphone with tunnel support
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2024 13:39:57 -0700

Hello,

I don't have access to clone that repo so I cannot build with tunnel support. How can I move forward here? Should that repo be made public...?

To reproduce:
  1. Clone the sdk and install dependencies
  2. Configure the sdk using
cmake --preset=ios-arm64 -G Xcode -B build -DLINPHONESDK_IOS_ARCHS="arm64" -DENABLE_TUNNEL=ON
  1. Configuration fails due to being unable to clone repo git@gitlab.linphone.org:BC/private/tunnel.git
    See Error:
git@gitlab.linphone.org: Permission denied (publickey,gssapi-keyex,gssapi-with-mic).
CMake Error at cmake/BCProjects.cmake:206 (add_subdirectory):
  add_subdirectory given source "tunnel" which is not an existing directory.
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  cmake/BCProjects.cmake:209 (add_tunnel)
  CMakeLists.txt:113 (include)

Thank you so much for your time,