[Linphone-users] Help with LinkSys PAP2T-NA and Linphone SIP account con

From: Antônio Neto
Subject: [Linphone-users] Help with LinkSys PAP2T-NA and Linphone SIP account configuration
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2023 10:52:53 -0300

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to set up my free SIP account from linphone.org on one of the lines of my LinkSys PAP2T-NA device. On the LinkSys PAP2T-NA, it states that the SIP account status is Online. However, on the linphone SIP account maintenance page, my device does not appear as registered. I've attempted to make a call directly to the SIP registered on the device, but nothing happens on the device end.

Here is my current SIP account configuration on the LinkSys PAP2T-N:
image.png

And on the linphone SIP account management page:
image.png

Any guidance or suggestions on what might be the problem would be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,
Antônio Neto