[Linphone-users] Md5

From: Tural Badalov
Subject: [Linphone-users] Md5
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2023 17:43:12 +0300

Prompt, I'm just trying to set up an android client and connect it to a sip server. In the logs, I see the use of the MD5 algorithm, while in our documentation for the sip server it says akav1-md5. I found information that the server itself determines which algorithm to use. Could it be that I see md5, but in fact the work is carried out according to the akav1-md5 algorithm. I can see the Digest headline, is this a sign of work on akav1. Thanks, sorry for the stupid questions, I'm completely new to the sip protocol

Значок "Проверено сообществом"