[Linphone-users] Question on the C# linphone sdk

From: zhangtie
Subject: [Linphone-users] Question on the C# linphone sdk
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2023 14:22:46 +0800 (CST)

Is it possible to use C# .netcore3.1 to develop linux(such as ubuntn) desktop application with linphone sdk?
I have tried the nupkg LinphoneSDK.5.1.20.nupkg on VS2022 community, and I found that VS can only publish linux-x64 runtime, but the sdk only contains netcore/win x86 dlls, which are 32bit(there is an linphonesdk\5.1.20\lib\uap10.0 folder, but I think it won't work on linux). If I publish with linux-x64 setting, and copy the release files to linux, the application fails to start, with the following log:

Unhandled exception. System.BadImageFormatException: Could not load file or assembly 'CsWrapper, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'. An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format.

If the official nupkg does not support .net on linux, is it possible to build the sdk myself to support .net on linux? Thanks.