Re: [Linphone-users] Xamarin Forms APK Size

From: Lorenzo Corgiat Mecio
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Xamarin Forms APK Size
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2022 11:29:53 +0200

Dear Daniel,

I think this question would be more appropriate on the developer mailing list.

Best regards

Il Gio 22 Set 2022, 02:47 Daniel Kelly <dkelly@brightongroup.com.au> ha scritto:

Hi All,

Im not sure if Im missing a step somewhere, but I have download the LibLinphone project (v5.1.13) and added it to my Visual Studio Solution.

Everything is working as expected when building the project and APK (Only focusing on Android at the moment) but the issue I have is that my APK file size has gone from 35Mb pre Liblinphone to almost 237 Mb now.

Is there anyway to decrease the APK file size or is there a step I am missing somewhere.

Thanks in advance,

Daniel.