[Linphone-users] Set up SIP call from the CCTV camera

From: Dario Borra
Subject: [Linphone-users] Set up SIP call from the CCTV camera
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2022 00:23:40 +0200

Hello to everybody,

I’m to try at set up the possibility to make a SIP call from my surveillance camera at home to my phone.

I’m to follow the instructions from the camera supplier:

https://support.milesight.com/support/solutions/articles/69000643391-how-to-use-sip

First of all, I registered fine the linphone SIP account on the camera menu (so, till here everything looks ok).

My problem now are that I don’t know how setting the phone call to my mobile phone. I mean, how can I setting that the camera call me to my mobile phone?

The alarm phone list on the camera menu request to insert one numerical number (as example my phone number), but, linphone don’t supply one number to associate at my mobile phone… (this are what I think).

Any idea to how it can work?

Thanks in advance for any help,

Dario