[Linphone-users] Compile issue in Linphone Android Code

From: Tapasendra Datta
Subject: [Linphone-users] Compile issue in Linphone Android Code
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2022 12:11:12 +0000

Hi,

I am Tapasendra from Bangalore, India. We are using linphone android app in our in-house project testing. Regarding that we have modified the code (added one new page) and using. Last week onwards, we are facing one problem in compilation. In android studio, there was an update came from Gradle and after that onwards we spacing error  at “:app:spotlessJava” and also before that getting the GIT version code part of gradle build file.

Linphone version we are using 4.3.1, as we are using Lollipop AOS.

Want some helpful support so that we can overcome this issue.

Waiting for your kindly reply.

Thanks & Regards

Tapasendra

L&T-Construction   This Message and its contents is intended solely for the addressee and is proprietary. Information in this mail is for L&T Business Usage only. Any Use to other than the addressee is misuse and infringement to Proprietorship of L&T Construction. If you are not the addressee please return the mail to the sender.
L&T Construction.