[Linphone-users] Let's Encrypt Root certificate - Windows Phone

From: Trent Creekmore
Subject: [Linphone-users] Let's Encrypt Root certificate - Windows Phone
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2021 12:34:59 -0500

Hello,

I am still using Windows Phone 10, and the Linphone client on it.

A while back, Yealink SIP had issues with TLS using Let's Encrypt. Let's Encrypt Root certificate had expired, and Yealink had to update their firmware to get it back on, or people just could of uploaded a new one to the telephone.

I noticed Linphone client for Windows Phone is no longer connecting via TLS.

Can someone clue me in on putting the new Root certificate into Linphone so I can recompile it with the new Root Certificate?

Thanks!