Re: [Linphone-users] Clean uninstall of Linphone from Windows 10

From: julien.fb
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Clean uninstall of Linphone from Windows 10
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2021 14:28:15 +0200

Dear Simon,

Please do not use default identity. That account was just creating for testing
purpose with basic functionalities but is not meant to be used.

You may also clean the file trees :
https://wiki.linphone.org/xwiki/wiki/public/view/Linphone/Desktop%20application%20Files%20Tree/

Best regards,

Julien Favre-Bulle