Re: [Linphone-users] TCP & udp protocols

From: Waleed Moussa
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] TCP & udp protocols
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2021 19:47:19 +0200

Is it possible to encrypt the tcp and udp protocols too?

On Saturday, September 4, 2021, Trent Creekmore <trent@lindows.org> wrote:

The National Telecommunications Regulatory Authority in Egypt denied blocking any VoIP applications, but users are facing difficulties to make calls through them without VPN.

https://www.vipvoip.co.uk/is-voip-legal-around-the-world/

I knew of a person with a SIP telephone. They had to install OpenVPN client to get VoIP functioning in Egypt