Re: [Linphone-users] Random Incoming calls

From: Dovid Bender
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Random Incoming calls
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2021 19:48:17 -0400

Without knowing your set up if I had to guess the calls you are getting are most likely from attackers out there that are looking for vulnerable phone systems to compromise. They will send calls to random IP's and if they find a vulnerable system they make calls on the phone systems owner's expense. Some phones have an option to disable such calls but I don't see one on Linphone (at least not in the version I have here). A simple firewall should be able to block such calls.