Re: [Linphone-users] Are Linphone chat communications encrypted?

From: Sylvain Berfini
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Are Linphone chat communications encrypted?
Date: Tue, 4 May 2021 09:26:27 +0200

Hi,

Indeed you can use Linphone for E2E encrypted chat if both participants are using Linphone and if  you are using our sip.linphone.org proxy server.

In the app, simply toggle the green shield on to enable E2E encrypted chat.

Check our website for more infos: https://linphone.org/secure-communications

Cheers,

Sylvain Berfini
Software Engineer @ Belledonne Communications