Re: [Linphone-users] Calling linphone out of kaddressbook

From: Rainer Dorsch
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Calling linphone out of kaddressbook
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2021 15:41:23 +0100

Nice, that it works also out of firefox (after it works now out of kaddressbook
for me). I will try that.

But I am after another problem right now:
- When receiving a call, linphone should display caller name instead of caller
number (or both).
- Importing an addressbook to linphone would probably work, but I need to do
that again and again
- I think it would be useful if linphone would have an interface query a
database (e.g. LDAP server) to find a phone number -> name mapping. If linphone
would provide that, I would check how I can get this mapping from akonadi or
kaddressbook.

Thanks
Rainer

--