[Linphone-users] Does Linphone ring if I'm already on a cell phone call?

From: mar ros
Subject: [Linphone-users] Does Linphone ring if I'm already on a cell phone call?
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2021 12:39:51 -0800

Hello,

I assumed Linphone would ring if I was already on a cell phone call, but it did not? I did receive a log notification that a call had come in while I was on the cell phone call. I hung up the cell phone call and had my friend try again and I was able to receive the Linphone call.

Is there some android system setting(s) that need to be tweaked to permit Linphone to ring while on a cell phone call?

Thanks,
Mark