Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone for Android notifications beep in Do Not D

From: Daniel Gonzalez Gasull
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone for Android notifications beep in Do Not Disturb
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2020 00:34:49 +0000

On Wed, Dec 30, 2020 at 07:23:39PM -0500, Greg Troxel wrote:
>So are you sure there is a release after 4.3.1, or just a bugfix applies to
>master?

Almost a month ago someone replied to my original email saying they will change
the behavior of Linphone, and later replied again saying it had already been
fixed.

I don't have those emails anymore.

If the bug is fixed but not in F-Droid, then it isn't fixed for me.  I don't
want to have apps installed outside of the app stores.  And I prefer F-Droid
whenever possible.

Thanks.