[Linphone-users] Cannot use Linphone on Ubuntu 18.4 Bionic Beaver 64 bit

From: Filippo Lombardo
Subject: [Linphone-users] Cannot use Linphone on Ubuntu 18.4 Bionic Beaver 64 bit
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2020 18:47:10 +0200

Hello everyone,

I'm new on Linphone. I downloaded the executable for desktop computers from Linphone website. When I execute the application I am prompted to chose between two options: Invite friends and Account Assistant.

I choose the latter, and on the next screen I have 4 options.

1. Create a Linphone account

2. Use a Linphone account

3. Use a SIP account

4. Fetch remote configuration

I choose number 3 and insert the provided information from my job chief

But when I stop the application and I restart it and I come back in the same section where I put these information, I found nothing. All disappeared.

How can I resolve this issue ?

Thanks very much for your help, if you can

Kind regards,

Filippo