Re: [Linphone-users] Echo cancellation doesn't work

From: Peio Rigaux
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Echo cancellation doesn't work
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2020 10:54:35 +0200

Hello.
I just read your logs and I don't see a particular hint about how to debug the echo cancellation.
Your device says that it has a built in echo canceller, so it should be used by default.
If it is faulty, we can always mark your device model to force software echo cancellation.

Regards,

Peio Rigaux
Junior Software Engineer
Linphone.org