Re: [Linphone-users] I have never seen Linphone actually work

From: Ken
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] I have never seen Linphone actually work
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2020 20:00:20 +0800

It seems that one needs to be skilled at computer programming to use the Linphone interface successfully.  That is my point here... I am not a code savvy person. I just need an interface that allows me to make phone calls. Once you start telling me that I have to troubleshoot the code to make it work then I am lost.  This is definitely not a user-friendly application.

Ken