Re: [Linphone-users] Unable to call US SIP number from India

From: Nishant ghosh
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Unable to call US SIP number from India
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2020 19:35:29 +0530

Thank you for the clarification.

On Wed, 15 Apr, 2020, 7:27 PM Greg Troxel, <address@hidden> wrote:
Nishant ghosh <address@hidden> writes:

> The SIP addresses are :- 89xxxxxxxx@sip.phone.systems
> 417xxxxxxx@sip.phone.systems
> 850xxxxxxx@sip.phone.systems
>
> I am getting the error "unable to authenticate. Please verify your
> password."
> Screenshot attached for your reference.
>
> Please let me know where am I doing mistake in making the call ?

Your mistake is asking here instead of the support contacts for
sip.phone.systems, whatever that is -- but it appears to be a telephony
provider of some sort.

Seriously, linphone is a SIP client.  linphone provides a free sip-only
service, with an account that looks like address@hidden.

There is no SIP->PSTN gateway associated with linphone the project.
However, I know it works with at least one provider.