Re: [Linphone-users] Security problem

From: Junk Mail
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Security problem
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2020 20:08:20 -0400

On Sat., Apr. 4, 2020, 8:06 p.m. Junk Mail, <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi

On my Android phone running Lollipop, linphone ver 4.2.3, The video portion of communication was being redirected or hijacked.

When I would view the above Android phone above by another device and have it automatically pick up the video would play then become slowly lower resolution until it freezed. The image would remain and the clock still running so it appeared to be connected.  This would always happen until I noticed my password on the Android phone was not allowing me to log on to Linphone site. I had to request a new password to properly connect.

The text and audio worked and I could test those items using Audio echo and sending a text. However when I had 2 devices try to connect to the single phone,  one would connect then the other would go on hold with jazz music.

I think a video test between endpoints or a verification to test all facits such as audio, text and video.

Thanks for your help