Re: [Linphone-users] linphone windows -linux

From: Peio Rigaux
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] linphone windows -linux
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2020 12:18:56 +0100

Hi, I suggest you to install Linphone desktop either by our flatpak (link available on our website) or by building it yourself.

The Linphone-desktop 3.X is very old and we can't guaranty that it can communicate easily with 4.X versions.

Some distros' packages are not updated, but we are talking with package managers to fix this.

Regards,