[Linphone-users] (Linux mint 18.3/flatpak) Linphone-desktop 4.1.1 - Call

From: Daniel Goldman
Subject: [Linphone-users] (Linux mint 18.3/flatpak) Linphone-desktop 4.1.1 - Calling a number/sip address from web page or command line
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2019 15:44:28 +0300

Hi all.
With earlier (3.6.1) version, I was able to pass the phone number/sip address as first parameter to linphone to initiate a call, so I have registered a custom protocol handler for 'sip:' links which executed the command 'linphone -c $1'.

With version 4.1.1 I am unable to find a way to initiate a call on new/already running instance of Linphone.

Tried looking for a way to send linohonecsh command or use the linphone-daemon instead but with no avail...

Can anyone point me in the right direction? What I need, is to initiate a call from shell or by clicking a link on a web page.

Thanks in advance!