Re: [Linphone-users] Account creation - activation mail lost

From: François Grisez
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Account creation - activation mail lost
Date: Thu, 18 May 2017 12:27:25 +0200

Hi,

I have checked our mail log and I saw that your activation e-mail has been successfully delivered to your mail server. Have you check your spam directory ?

Anyway, the activation request will expire 24H after your subscription. Then, you will be able to subscribe again with this address.

Best regards,

--

François Grisez

Software Engineer