[Linphone-users] Switch default account in Linphone-Android

From: Suncatcher16
Subject: [Linphone-users] Switch default account in Linphone-Android
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2017 06:40:23 -0700 (MST)

Hi,
well, the question is rather simple but I'ven't found any acceptable answer.
How to switch between accounts in Android app?
Yes, I see current user in the bar which is open in the left, when I click
it I see account settings, but I *don't see* any switch button to make the
other account active.
When I tap Settings I see both accounts and I have no idea how to set
another account as default for making calls.