[Linphone-users] linphone android client

From: Russell Treleaven
Subject: [Linphone-users] linphone android client
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2017 11:26:12 -0500

Hi,

I have been a proponent of Linphone for years and considered it the best sip client available.
Since the GUI update the android client has been crashing a lot(>daily).

I have noticed the updates get more and more frequent but the client crashes even more often.
Last nights update rendered chat unusable.

I almost never get a response from anyone at Belledonne so I may just be talking to myself.
I offer my help once again.

Sorry if my tone seems harsh but the client is now unusable.

--
Sincerely,

Russell Treleaven