[Linphone-users] calling over IP using behind NAT : sip.linphone.org

From: leau
Subject: [Linphone-users] calling over IP using behind NAT : sip.linphone.org
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2017 14:47:15 +0100

Hello

I installed linphone on 2 computers and one tablet inside a local network.
I could call (sound and video) the other two machines (laptop and tablet) but they could not call me.

Now that I am home I tried to call somebody who is (like me) a address@hidden We can type text but there are always a variety of errors and we cannot talk or see each others.

I used a linux Mint Rebecca.
my linphone conf is the default one
then I changed the Firewall setting and used "Behind NAT with sip.linphone.org as public IP). Sometimes the linphone app shows my local IP address as "resulting SIP address" sometimes not!
I did nothing to change that.
I sometimes see that I am registered other time I am not.

Any idea of where to start?
thank you all
laurence