[Linphone-users] Help with the liblinphone v-3.10.2 for Android

From: morteza ir
Subject: [Linphone-users] Help with the liblinphone v-3.10.2 for Android
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2016 07:41:55 +0000 (UTC)

Hi guys,

I updated the liblinphone (Android library) to 3.10.2 and some functionalities have gone.

linphoneCore.enableSpeaker(true) does nothing, but in the previous version it was working fine.

linphoneCore.findPayloadType("G729") returns null and cannot be enabled. In the previous version it was workin and I've built and compiled according to README file.

I looked all around the documentation and examples and found nothing. What have changed in the new version and what changes do I need to make in my code?

Thank a lot.