[Linphone-users] Version confusion (trying to build new binary for Debia

From: mark
Subject: [Linphone-users] Version confusion (trying to build new binary for Debian)
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2016 04:56:27 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

I'm running Debian Jessie. I wanted to try a newer version and not finding a binary, I downloaded the source (https://www.linphone.org/snapshots/sources/linphone/) and built it. When I run Linphone I see 3.1.0.2 (c) 2010. The build in the repository is 3.6.1. It looks like I built an older version.

I think maybe I have missed something obvious.

Please clue me in.

Thanks,
Mark