Re: [Linphone-users] Account issue

From: François Grisez
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Account issue
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2016 17:16:44 +0200

Hi,

When did you try to create your account ?

I ask because our e-mail server was in some blacklists and I solved that issue yesterday. So, the account creation should work fine today.

Beside, when an account has not be activated, it is automatically removed after 24 hours. Then, you may be try to create it again.

Best regards,

François Grisez

Software Engineer

Belledonne Communications