Re: [Linphone-users] Announce linphone-desktop 3.10 new release

From: Sandrine
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Announce linphone-desktop 3.10 new release
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2016 11:01:23 +0200

Hello Ben,

Thanks for your feedback.

If you are trying to synchronize your contacts though a CardDAV server, we unfortunately do not support this feature at the moment.
If you are exporting and importing your contacts through a file (on linphone's  Options menu), check which version of the CardDAV is used
in your file, as the version supported is version 4 only.

Hope this helps.

Have a nice day!

Best regards,

Sandrine Avakian