Re: [Linphone-users] Video call gets disconnected after 10 minutes

From: Hemachandran.P
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Video call gets disconnected after 10 minutes
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2016 12:20:59 +0530

Hello Leland,

First thanks a lot for your reply. Yes I am having Windows Laptop.

I also had this doubt that reset is happening at client side but there is another client who connects successfully throughout the call and disconnection happens only for me.

The other parties use Video conference through TV bridge and only I am using Linphone.

Best Regards,

Hema.

+914466049600-3128 or +914430619600-3128

Information in this email is proprietary and Confidential to Jasmin Infotech.  Any use, copying or dissemination of the information in any manner is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy the message and please inform to us.