[Linphone-users] Nexus 5X

From: Jaspreet Singh
Subject: [Linphone-users] Nexus 5X
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 15:01:18 +0530

Hi Guys,

I am using your app with our internal Asterisk server. App works fine for all the devices except Google nexus 5x.

Here are the Details of my nexus device :

OS : Android 6.0.1

Server : 52.28.197.56
User : 1001
Password : pbx1001
Port : 5061
Transport : UDP

Thanks,

Jaspreet Chhabra

Sr. Android/iOS/Java Developer

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: E-mail may contain confidential information that is legally privileged. Do not read this e-mail if you are not the intended recipient. This e-mail transmission, and any attachments may contain confidential information that is legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or use of any of the transmitted information is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify me by reply e-mail by forwarding this to address@hidden and destroy the original transmission and its attachments without reading or saving them. Thank you.