[Linphone-users] Contact list sorting by name

From: Filip Dominec
Subject: [Linphone-users] Contact list sorting by name
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2016 11:29:38 +0100

Dear Linphone developers,
first let me thank you for the excellent application that enables me to call through SIP anywhere.

I have a trouble searching the contact list. The contacts with a fixed telephone number appear to be sorted randomly; in fact they are sorted by their phone number which forms the beginning of their SIP address.

It would be much more useful if they could be sorted alphabetically by the real user name, or even better, if I could search the contact list. I believe this is rather simple to implement.

Thanks,
Filip