[Linphone-users] Transfer calls

From: Andrea Guerra | MMT
Subject: [Linphone-users] Transfer calls
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2016 14:28:56 +0100

Hi,

how can I transfer a phone call? I tried the following procedure but it's not working:

·         Answer an incoming call or place an outbound call. Each call is shown on a tab beginning with Call #1.

·         Simply delete any text in the SIP address or phone number field on the top left hand corner of the Linphone window.

·         Enter the 4 digit extension number or 10 digit phone number into the SIP address or phone number you would like to transfer the call too. Press ENTER on your keyboard when finished.

·         This will automatically place Call #1 on hold and begin Call #2.

·         You may introduce yourself to Call #2 and ask for permission to transfer the call or simply continue to the next step to transfer the call.

·         Click the green Transfer button. You will be prompted to select the call you would like to Bridge. Select Call #1 from the list.

·         Call #1 has now been transferred to Call #2. Both calls should close and disappear from your screen automatically.

what am I doing wrong? Is there something I should change in the settings?

Thank you for your help,

Andrea Guerra