[Linphone-users] DTMF not working - linphone web plugin

From: Dualtone - Customer Services
Subject: [Linphone-users] DTMF not working - linphone web plugin
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 09:19:37 -0000

Hi guys,

I’ve downloaded the linphone-web-ui project and trialling it out but I cannot get DTMF to work with freeswitch (set up to accept RFC2833 which I understand is the linphone-web-plugin default?

When I attempt to send DTMF I just get the following in the console:

“Error: Error calling method on NPObject!” – this is generated from the call to “core.sendDtmf(call, digit)”

I have tried in both Firefox and IE with the same result. Has anyone come across this issue or know what the potential cause could be or how I could diagnose it further?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Tony Gardner