[Linphone-users] Configuration options for tls and srtp in config file

From: Asteriskman
Subject: [Linphone-users] Configuration options for tls and srtp in config file
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2015 21:27:30 +0100

Hello Friends,
I know a bit of SIP but first time trying linphone so pls bear with me if I sound novice here.
I'm working on a project of SIP phone, where I need to do everything from Linux CLI and config files and for that Liblinphone seems the best option.
Basically my call flow would be
(1)Register with remote SIP server.  (define codecs,remote port,tranport,secure rtp)
(2)Receive incoming calls from that server and auto answer.
(3)Play an audio file
(4)Terminate

I've installed liblinphone from source and I can connect to linphone from terminal using #linphonec

I found that /root/.linphonerc is a config file which I need to edit to achieve my goal.
I couldn't find many options for tls,srtp in this config file so can someone please help me create  minimal config file for above requirements? Even if you point me to a right direction would be a great help

Thanking you in advance,
--Sam