Re: [Linphone-users] After update to iOS 9 can't see linked contact's nu

From: Gautier Pelloux-Prayer
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] After update to iOS 9 can't see linked contact's number
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 14:00:54 +0200

Hi,

Thanks for reporting that. I am upgrading Linphone to support iOS9 which made
some major changes which may have broken some parts of Linphone.

We will do an update soon to fix various errors (including that one) coming
with iOS9.

Thanks for reporting that!

Gautier Pelloux-Prayer
Software Engineer @ Belledonne Communications