[Linphone-users] Linphone (Linphone-3.8.5-win32.exe) - Linphonecsh.exe i

From: Rajendra Prasad Penumalli
Subject: [Linphone-users] Linphone (Linphone-3.8.5-win32.exe) - Linphonecsh.exe is not working
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 12:38:30 +0000

Hi All,

I just installed Linphone(Linphone-3.8.5-win32.exe) Windows Application on my Windows 7 (Professional 64 bit OS version) laptop.

GUI Is working very fine.

But I am not able to use linphonecsh interface.

Linphonecsh.exe is very much required for me to proceed in VOIP Based Application Testing.

Can anyboy help me in fixing this problem

Thanks,

Rajendra Prasad

Bangalore,India