Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone Can't login to Linphone Web but I can Regi

From: joe
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone Can't login to Linphone Web but I can Register with Linphone using Twinkle soft phone
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2015 18:03:48 +1000

G'day Johan,
            thanks mate, that's exactly what I needed to now, now yours
            is OK but mine not!

I am using Firefox 38 too but my three Ubuntu instances on two Hard
Drives are crook, I doubt it.

Can't be my Internet Server either My son and I both use the same one,
different street address but.

Could it be a permissions issue (Firewall) surely not, everything else
works and I can login on softphone.

There might/should be a log somewhere, any ideas?

Thanks again, see you later Joe.