Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone Web plugin for Firefox is built for specif

From: joe
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone Web plugin for Firefox is built for specific shared library version libpolarssl.so.0
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2015 20:09:59 +1000

Hi JG,
      OK I'll make a third account and see what happens, makes you
      wonder how or why my son's 64 bit Ubuntu Unity logged in this
      morning.

Suggesting I was a Main Frame expert it stretching things a bit too
far, I was a service tech though and had the occasional win.

It is my understanding that Linphonerc is created during the first
start but I have never been able to find it, either in a terminal or a
File Manager like Dolphin, hidden or otherwise,  that's why I said I
know it is supposed to exist but so far it has eluded me.

see you Joe