Re: [Linphone-users] Provisioning

From: Gautier Pelloux-Prayer
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Provisioning
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 11:50:48 +0200

Hi,

You are right, we were missing some documentation around remote provisioning.

I started an article on the wiki, if anything is missing feel free to report
it, I’ll add it. Here’s the URL:

http://linphone.org/wiki/doku.php/remoteprovisioning:start

By the way, thanks Filip for providing us this long explanation ;-).

Cheers,

Gautier Pelloux-Prayer
Software Engineer @ Belledonne Communications