[Linphone-users] Linphone web version issues

From: alex
Subject: [Linphone-users] Linphone web version issues
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 10:30:48 +0000

I was very glad to discover Linphone web version! There are only several issues which I would like to report:

1) Please change the incoming ringer sound! No offense, but it's awful and the first time I heard it I jumped on my chair. A softer one sound is necessary;
2) There are no notifications for chat and missed calls when you aren't on the Linphone tab. I can hear the ringer when somebody is calling me, that's ok. But what about the case when the sound is disabled? When somebody is writing you/sending a file in the chat? Somebody called you but you missed it? For chat you get only notification on the left side (with a number) and that's all. For missed calls you must check History by yourself (on Android version you get the number of missed calls on the History icon). It would be cool if the title of the Linphone tab would change its text (for incoming calls and messages/files) and a sound was emitted for chat;
3) Could you please add to settings the possibility to change the path of the upload.php?

Best regards,

Alex