Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone Android presence offline - how to publish

From: Filip Malenka
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone Android presence offline - how to publish presence information
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 09:17:27 +0200

Hi Guillaume,
thank you very much for your answer and explanation. Now I know for sure, that it isn't a bug..
Filip.

On April 20, 2015 9:14:12 AM CEST, Guillaume Bienkowski <address@hidden> wrote:
There’s no reason for a rooted device to be needed. Linphone fully supports the presence feature.
It is just that we haven’t implemented the UI part, so there’s no reason to activate the presence protocol in background, since it implies a high amount of supplementary SIP messages, which draws the battery.

Guillaume Bienkowski
address@hidden