Re: [Linphone-users] Adding a Callcentric contact ID crashes Linphone

From: Ghislain MARY
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Adding a Callcentric contact ID crashes Linphone
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 16:11:08 +0100

Hi,

I have just tested this with the latest git version on Linux and with the latest linphone snapshot for Windows: http://linphone.org/snapshots/windows/linphone-2015-01-16-01-00.exe
I did not have any crash. Could you also try on your side with this version?

Cheers,
Ghislain

Le 06/01/2015 11:42, Anthony Papillion a écrit :
Hello Everyone,

I've confirmed this issue on Ubuntu, Xubuntu, and windows 7 on the
latest version of Linphone.

When adding a contact with a Callcentric SIP id, Linphone will crash and
often corrupt the contact list to where it requires being restored.

To test, please feel free to attempt to add my id as a contact:
address@hidden

If I can provide more information, just let me know.

Anthony